IMS have partnered with 3CX to provide our customers with a software-based, open standards IP PBX that offers complete Unified Communications, out of the box.
3CX allows our clients to install, manage and maintain thier PBX with ease whether on an appliance,through servers or in the cloud.
Straightforward Installation & Configuration
- Connect with prominent SIP trunks in minutes with per-configured templates.
- Plug-in an IP Phone or Gateway to your network for automatic configuration.
Easy to use Management Console
- Create, edit and delete extensions and DIDs.
- Upgrade IP Phone Firmware.
- Re-provision & reboot IP phones remotely.
- Import or delete all contacts at once.
Deploy On-premise or Cloud: The Choice is Yours
With 3CX you have complete freedom where to install it and which SIP trunks or IP phones to use – saving you thousands per year. Setup 3CX in minutes – in the cloud using our PBX Express tool or using the wizard for on-premise installs.
- Use the PBX Express tool to deploy your free Cloud PBX, in minutes.
- Select from a range of mainstream cloud providers such as Google, OVH, Amazon, 1&1 and many more.
- Jump aboard the PBX Express and benefit from the 1 year Free Edition License offer with: 8 simultaneous calls (up to 25 extensions), 1 SIP Trunk and 5 web conferencing participants.
- Deploy on existing Windows or Linux machine.
- Deploy on a MiniPC Appliance.
- Virtualize and segregate on Hyper-V or VMware.
Security & Backup
When it comes to VoIP security, 3CX sets the standard. 3CXs inbuilt security has been exclusively developed to protect your PBX system from attacks.
- Increased secure web server configuration.
- Automatic detection & blacklisting of SIP Attack tools.
- Traffic to 3CX clients is encrypted via SBC.
- Voice traffic is encrypted via SRTP.
- Automatic generation and management of SSL certs.
- Encryption between browser and the website ensured via HTTPS.
By using 3CX, your ongoing telco cost savings will be so significant and so will the cost of buying, expanding and maintaining your PBX.
- Decrease your Phone Bill by 80%.
- Avoid per extension licensing and pay per PBX instead.
- Free inter-office calls and branch calls.
- Use prominent SIP trunks to reduce outbound call charges.
- Eliminate 800 number phone bills with WebRTC integration.
Clients & Features
With 3CX, you can take your extension wherever you go, from VoIP clients for Android and iOS, Soft Clients for Windows and Mac to clientless web conferencing and the integrated web client, you are guaranteed to be kept in the loop wherever you go.
- Use your extension from anywhere
- Free VoIP calls with your smartphone
- Connect all clients simultaneously via SIP Forking
- Benefit from integrated features such as, Presence, web conferencing, conference calling
Windows & Mac Softphones
- Initiate IP Phone calls from your desktop with CTI mode
- Use Receptionist view to administer calls, then drag and drop calls for a swift call transfer
- Launch calls directly from your CRM; integrate seamlessly with Office 365, Google contacts or Internal Phonebook
- Automatically obtain reports on customer and agent activities
- Includes Wallboard and Q-Manager view
- Multifunctional Web Client with inclusive multiple features
- Integrated WebRTC technology resulting in reduced bandwidth usage
- Click to Call Chrome Extension
Integrated Video Conferencing
- Free for up to 5 participants
- Unlimited users regardless of edition
- Correlated operability between VoIP and video
- Bandwidth Management and Control
- Easy to use polling tool for feedback